Would You like a feature Interview?
All Interviews are 100% FREE of Charge
Get your daily bite-sized digest of crypto and blockchain-related news and explore the stories flying under the crypto news radar today.
- Top 10 Crypto Ransomware Attacks Since 2020 Earn $69,316,140 in Bitcoin (BTC), New Report by Bug Bounty and Security Services Platform Found ImmunephiAt the top of this list is CNA Financial The highest amount for crypto ransomware was $40 million, accounting for 57.7% of the top 10. Among many other findings, Immunefi notes that the researcher has detected eight specific strains of ransomware he has associated with top crypto ransomware payments, and that the origins of the detected ransomware are Linked to Iran, Eastern Europe, and Russia.
- Leading blockchain analytics company Chainalysis Forbes furloughs about 44 out of 900 employees, 4.8% of employees reportCommunications director Maddie Kennedy confirmed that Chainalysis has announced a “reorganization” of less than 5% of its workforce, some with new roles and reporting lines, and others with new roles and reporting lines. said he would be laid off mainly in the sales department.
- Owners and operators of Bitcoin mining facilities Terrawolf announced the commencement of an underwriting public offering of its common stock. Around According to a press release, TeraWulf will also grant underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to 15% of the number of common shares offered in the public offering. The company added that it intends to use the net profit for general corporate purposes. Jones Trading Institutional Services LLC serves as the sole bookrunning manager for the offering.
- Layer 1 blockchain Aptos awarded a $50,000 grant to Lorenzo Alvisi, Professor of Computer Science at Tisch University. Cornell Ann S. Bowers College of Computing and Information Science (Cornell Bowers CIS) said in a press release that it will help support Web3 innovations in higher education.Additionally, Aptos has onboarded Stanford University Dr. Dan Boneh, professor of computer science, joined as an advisor.
- a law office Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP announced that it had launched an investigation on its behalf. Algo Blockchain Investors should be aware that “Regarding our possible violations, [US] Federal Securities Act Said Press release.
- Crypto payment gateway provider Bantha Today, we announced a merger with Metis, an organization working to build a distributed Layer 2 infrastructure. According to the announcement, Banxa’s fiat-to-crypto on/off ramp will allow Metis’ user base to benefit from Banxa’s payment methods and banking options feature. The integration allows Metis users to interact with over 49 cryptocurrencies supported by Banxa, including BTC, ETH, SOL, DOT and BNB.
- payment company Airswift Technology Limited and digital payment and banking technology platform providers cloud payment partnered to give consumers instant access to cryptocurrencies at the point of sale. visa When master Card Payment method. according to According to the press release, “This collaboration simplifies crypto-based purchases by offering crypto on-ramps and NFT purchases using VISA and MasterCard at optimized exchange rates.”
- Solana-based decentralized finance (DeFi) lending protocol Everland Finance has decided to shut down the app platform and not continue development. Around The team tweeted that there is currently “no liquidity at all. This is not just a Solana problem, the B/L market (on which Everlend is 100% dependent) continues to shrink. In this situation, Moving forward is a gamble, we had enough runways, but we decided to call it quits now.”
- none; foundationzero-knowledge developers proof market protocol is their zkLLVMwas announced as a way for the project to make zkRollups fully compatible with Ethereum by compiling existing code using mainstream coding languages such as C++ and Rust. “This new way of building circuits to generate further proofs is faster, cheaper, and doesn’t require building a custom zero-knowledge virtual machine or using a new programming language,” says zkEVM. Race” becomes obsolete. .
- Decentralized blockchain-based ecosystem e-credits launch eVaultis a new feature that allows eCredits users to earn rewards for committing eCredits on the network for a year. Said Press release. “With eVault, a user locks eCredits (ECS) for a year and, depending on subscription membership, via a secure smart contract, he is rewarded 2, 3, or 6% of transferred assets. can be received,” he claims. .