Forget what the fortune tellers and clickbait traders are saying about the UK property market. See what’s really happening in the sector.
From the number of properties listed, what properties are selling, fall-through levels, UK markdowns, video of the week and the information it contains, we provide the best advice for vendors and buyers, Please summarize those sales.
This video also looks at the housing market in different parts of the UK and offers advice on what you can do to ensure you have the right inventory at the right price and keep your sales pipeline full.
The weekly ‘UK Property Market Stat Show’ is hosted by Chris Watkin and features this week’s special guest Bryan Mansell from Gazeal. We both love real estate statistics and, more importantly, what they mean for real estate and rental agents.
They see and comment on some interesting statistics and graphs. refer to the following – Reflects the latest developments in the UK and regional housing markets.
- 21,748 properties sold in the UK last week (standard) (highest in 2023)
- Reduced sail fall-through (especially East Midlands, North East and Yorkshire)
- Outer London and South East is one of the UK’s best performing housing markets.
- Inner London realtors are listing the wrong type of homes, with a 31.9% difference between the average price of the property they are listing and the type of property they are selling.
- 90,520 UK properties sold (stc) so far in 2023 (to 5 February 2023). This is staggering compared to his average of 92,756 from 2017 to 2020.
- 139,006 new UK listings so far in 2023 (by 5 February 2023 / end of week 5) compared to the average of 136,341 listings by the end of week 5 from 2017 to 2022 It is interesting to compare with
Also in this week’s special ‘local property market focus’ is the town of Christchurch.
Daily news email from EYE
Enter your email below to get the latest news straight to your inbox every morning.